TopZero warrants to the original residential purchaser of installed TopZero Seamless Sink that for a period of twenty (25) years from the date of installation of the TopZero sink in your single family residential home, that the stainless steel material will be free from manufacturing defects when used under normal conditions, and maintained properly. If a manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, TopZero will at its option, repair or replace the TopZero seamlessly integrated sink (excluding labor & transportation costs). This limited warranty may not be transferred by the original residential purchaser to any other person or entity, by contract, operation of law, transfer of the property into which the TopZero sinks are installed, or otherwise.
What this limited 25-year warranty covers:
* This limited warranty covers TopZero Sinks that have been purchased from an Authorized TopZero Sinks Fabricator or Dealer (“Authorized Fabricator”) and have been permanently installed in your single family residence by an Authorized Fabricator.
* This limited warranty covers products that have been maintained according to the TopZero Stainless Steel Sinks Care and Maintenance set forth on www.topzero.com
* The 25-year period established in this Letter of Warranty is only applicable to those products that are sold and registered after 1 January 2015.
What this limited 25-year warranty does not cover:
* This warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the TopZero stainless steel sinks covered under this limited warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
* This warranty does not cover defects in or failure of the TopZero sinks caused by installation of the TopZero sinks not in strict adherence with the written instructions of TopZero.
* This warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
* This warranty does not cover products exposed to abnormal use or conditions or abuse in any way. “Abnormal use or conditions” includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat, scorching or exposure to weather conditions, exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical abuse, acid etching, staining or damage from improper care and maintenance or damage from chipping, cracking, impact damage or breaking due to customer abuse.
* This warranty does not cover products that you, the customer, decide you do not like after installation due to color, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preference.
* This warranty does not cover seam appearance or performance.
* This warranty does not cover any damage due to resulting from heat.
* This warranty does not cover temporary marks on the TopZero stainless steel sinks including but not limited to metal marks, fingerprints or smudges or other temporary marks made by household utensils.
* This warranty does not cover “commercial uses” of TopZero stainless steel sinks. “Commercial uses” include but are not limited to use in commercial buildings such as retail stores, restaurants, offices, hotels, or apartment complexes.
* This warranty does not cover outdoor uses.
* TopZero is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural settling or movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
* This warranty for TopZero stainless steel sinks does not cover normal wear and tear that occurs over time including but not limited to minor dents and scratches from pots and pans, scuff marks, granite/quartz edge chipping.